February 7th, 2008
1201 Starkweather Ave. Currently condominiums, the Lincoln Park Baths opened in 1921. The baths were built to serve a community whose housing lacked modern plumbing. There were separate entrances for men and women and the patrons paid between a penny and a nickel for the use of the facilities.
Info and picture courtesy of Tremont West Dev. Corp.
Entry Filed under: Buildings