July 27th, 2007
2536 West 14th St. This church was built in 1908 and was the former Emmanuel Evangelical United Brethren Church made up of a German congregation. Because of a declining German population in the area, the church was sold in 1968 to the Cleveland Baptist Temple. This congregation remained there until 1994 when Calvary Pentecostal Church (known by its members as El Calavario) purchased the property.
Entry Filed under: Churches